EACPT is currently organizing a cycle of live webinars on topics selected by members.
The first webinar was held on March 30th, on “Platform trials”. Prof. Roustit taught a brilliant lesson on a complex topic which is of high interest for most of us.
The next webinar is scheduled of May 4th, 16:00-17:00 pm CET, on “Pharmacogenetics: General overview about the current status of implementation and regulation” (Block B, Pharmacogeentics). The class will be taught by Prof. Ingolf Cascorbi, President of IUPHAR.
Block A: Methodology
Teachers and lessons:
Prof. Matthieu Roustit (France
Lesson: “Platform trials”
Date: March 30th, 2023, 16:00-17:00 CET
Prof. Florian Naudet (France)
Lesson: “Reproducibility in therapeutic research”
Date: May 25th, 2023, 16:00-17:00 CET
Block B: Pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics
Teachers and lessons:
Prof. Ingolf Cascorbi (Germany), President of IUPHAR
Lesson: “General overview about the current status of implementation and regulation”
Date: May 4th, 2023, 16:00-17:00 CET
Prof. Matthias Schwab (Germany)
Lesson: “Pharmacogenomics of selected ADME genes and their relevance for clinical implementation”
Date: June 29th, 2023, 16:00-17:00 CET
To register for these webinars please complete the registration form available here
Please send back this registration form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to invite you to the EACPT Education Days and EurOP2E Multiplier event on June 1 and 2 2023 in Amsterdam.
During this two-day event, we will:
– Officially launch and demonstrate the European Open Platform for Prescribing Education (EurOP2E)
– Have workshops and plenary talks on Teach the Teacher topics such as:
- ChatGPT in education
- Planetary Health considerations in pharmacotherapy education
- Diversity and inclusion
- Student-run clinics
- Objective structured clinical examinations
- And many more interesting topics for teachers
Celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Research and Expertise Center in Pharmacotherapy Education (RECIPE)
The event and social programme will be free of charge and travel expense reimbursement up to a maximum of €200 is available for foreign participants (guaranteed for the first 80 participants, possibly more).
Please visit our website to learn more about the European Prescribing Projects and EurOP2E.
This event is organized in collaboration with:
– The International Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics Teach the Teacher programme (CP4T)
– Amsterdam UMC, location VUmc
– Research and Expertise Center in Pharmacotherapy Education (RECIPE)
– EACPT Education, research and early career working groups
And is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.